Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Thinking of you, Gramma.

Last Thursday, Nick's Gramma went to be with Jesus. And the love of her life, Stub, in heaven. I had the honor of knowing Gramma for the last 7 years. She was such a kind & loving woman and will be forever missed.
 
Everyone makes fun of me for taking so many pictures. But this is the reason I take so many. Kimber is not old enough to remember her Great Gramma, but we will be able to show her pictures and tell her stories about what a wonderful lady she was.
 
Gramma loved to quilt and Kimber has 2 quilts that she made for her. They are safely tucked away and I will give them to Kimber when she gets older. I know they are a memory that she will cherish.
 

Nick, me and Gramma on our wedding day.
 

 
The first time Gramma met Kimber.

 
Holding Baby Kimber at my Alden Baby Shower.

 
This is my favorite picture of Gramma with Kimber at her baptism.
She looks like such a proud Great Gramma.
 

 
Gramma & Kimber at Chloe's 3rd birthday party.

 
Halloween 2013. Kimber came trick or treating at Gramma's house!

 
Gramma's birthday lunch in October 2013.

 
Gramma loved her great grandbabies!!

 
Christmas Eve 2013. Gramma with her girls.


 
We love & miss you, Gramma.

No comments:

Post a Comment