Thursday, June 12, 2014

Goodies from Punta Cana

 
I was going thru pictures on my 'fancy' camera and forgot I had taken these a couple months ago!
 
Kimber received her first souvenirs from trips that Gramma & Papa and Mom & Dad took to Punta Cana earlier this year.
 
Gramma & Papa brought her back an adorable dress and we brought her back maracas. I'm not sure how much she's actually going to wear it/play with them, but I wanted to get a couple pictures of her with them.
 




 
And since I only took a handful of pictures from our trip to Punta Cana - I thought I'd throw them on here. We love Punta Cana and can't wait to go back! Next time, we plan to go as a family and take Kimber with us!
 
I usually take a TON of pictures when I am on vacation. But this time was different. I wanted to relax and have a great time with Nick. I didn't want to worry about carrying my camera around with me the entire time. I left it in our room most of the time, so these are the few pictures that I have from the trip.
 
We had a great vacation. I might leave my camera at home more often!
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment