Thursday, June 26, 2014

Motorcycle Rides

Kimber received this motorcycle (Playskool Rocktivity Walk 'N Roll Rider) for her birthday from Great Gramma and it's been a huge hit at hour house! She can ride on it or we can lift the seat up and she can walk behind it.
 
Right now, she mostly likes to sit on it and push the buttons to hear the music!
 
These pictures were taken on my phone, so the quality isn't great but I want to make sure I capture pictures of every day life. Real life. And not just posed pictures with my 'fancy' camera!!
 



 
This expression cracks me up! I had been pushing her around the house and stopped to take a couple pictures. This was her "Mom, I want you to push me again" look. I'm hoping she figures out how to push it with her feet pretty soon because it hurts my back to bend over and push it!
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment