Friday, June 6, 2014

Kimber's 9 month pictures {part 1}

I realized that I never posted Kimber's 9 month pictures on the blog!
 
We took her 9 month pictures in March and I really wanted outdoor spring pictures, but it was cold & windy that day so we had to take all the pictures in Caleb's studio. But in the end, that didn't matter because I LOVED how they turned out!!
 
I had already planned Kimber's outfits for her 9 month pictures, but then I came across this dress and denim jacket at Children's Place and I knew I had to do a navy & yellow outfit! It was way too adorable not to! The night before her pictures, I was running around Ames trying to find the 'perfect' navy & yellow plaid shirt for Nick. I had an idea in my head and had to find that shirt to pull the look together! I was driving myself crazy trying to find one!! Sometimes I hate how anal I am about planning things - UGH! But I found it at the last store I looked at and it was perfect!
 
 
I have this old window as a decoration in our house and saw a similar picture idea on Pinterest. Kimber wasn't too sure about getting her picture taken until we gave her the flowers and then the smiles started!
 
 
 
 
 
LOVE those baby blues!
 
 
Always sticking her tongue out at pictures. I think she's trying to tell me something!
 
 

 
She loves when Daddy throws her in the air!

 
 Perfect family picture!!
One of my favorites!
 

 
Another of my favorites!
 
 
Again with the tongue!
And another of my favoirtes!
 
Kimber was starting to get alittle fussy from getting her picture taken, so I just took her to the side to play with her and Caleb captured these moments. She's such a sweetheart. I love these mom/daughter moments.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment