Friday, June 6, 2014

Kimber's 9 month pictures {part 3}

If you know me, you know I've never been pink person. But when I found this dress - I knew I had to use it for Kimber's 9 month pictures. And I love how the bright pink pops in the pictures!!
 
At this point, Kimber was done getting her picture taken. She was tired of us coaching her to smile, tired of getting her clothes changed and just plain tired since it was almost her naptime. We didn't get too many more smiles out of her.  But I still think she looks adorable in the pictures!
 
I'm usually the one taking pictures, so I don't have too many picture of me & my baby girl. {Well, maybe lots of selfies with her - but those don't count!} So I love when I am able to get professional pictures taken with just me & her!
 

 
 
 
 
That smile gets me every time!
 
Love this picture!
One of my favorites!
 
 
 
She looks so sweet & innocent in this picture. Melts my heart.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment