Friday, June 6, 2014

A visit with the Greats

 A couple weeks ago, we headed back to my hometown for two of my nieces graduations. Since we were in the area, I wanted to stop at the nursing home to see Grandma & Grandpa Schuler. I felt bad that I hadn't seen them for a couple of months and Dad said they always ask about Kimber.
 
I'll be the first to admit that it's hard to see Grandma & Grandpa in failing health, but I want to make a point to see them as much as possible. And I want Kimber to know her Great Grandma & Grandpa - even if it's visiting with them in the nursing home. 
 
Kimber slept in my arms for the first 30 minutes, so it was nice to sit & visit with them. After Kimber woke up, we watched her crawl around and play. She was a hit with all everyone in the sun room!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment