Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby H: Onesie Themed Family Baby Shower

Last weekend, two of my sisters and my step-mom threw us a onesie themed family baby shower.  


The shower was held at my parents church to accommodate my large family. They did a great job on the shower - I loved the theme, the food was great and we got some nice gifts for Baby H!

We enjoyed some treats...


The onesie theme was really cute and everyone was able to decorate a onesie for the baby!!

 
Nick was unable to make the shower because he's working on the farm getting ready for planting season {the life of a farmer's wife} - so I was on my own for gift opening this time. We got great gifts for Baby H. I was excited to get several of the gifts...including my diaper bag!!
 
 
The best part of the day was being able to spend time with my family. {I wish I would have gotten more pictures with my family members}
 
 
I feel so blessed to have such an amazing family - a big thank you to Franny, Nancy & Donna for hosting a shower for us and thank you to all my family that traveled near & far to celebrate Baby H! I can't even imagine how much love Baby H will feel once s/he gets here!! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Now this is called mind blowing family baby shower. Got to know about many home studios NYC from my friend and thinking to organize my little one's first birthday party in a couple of week. I think dinner will be better as it is a weekend. Also cake will be of fondant pastel shades. Searching for a theme to make the environment lively.

    ReplyDelete