Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Mustache Bash {Baby Shower}

A couple weeks ago, I hosted a couple's baby shower for our friends Rachel & Nolan.

 
They're expecting their first baby in early April - a baby boy!!

When I first started thinking of a theme for the party, we were going to go with a 'Baby Bear' theme since Nolan keeps joking they are going to name him Bear, but it was too hard to find bear themed items. As I was walking through Hobby Lobby - I noticed all the mustache items and thought that would be a perfect baby boy themed shower! It also fit because a couple years ago when the guys went snowmobiling in Wyoming - Nolan sported a mustache {as a joke} and took alot of grief for it - and still does!!

I made all the signs/bunting/cupcake picks for the party

 
The drink station.
 
 
 
My friend Beth made the cupcakes and they were amazing!
 
 
 
 
 The food table.
 



Time to open gifts.
 




 
 
 











 
 
 We had a great day celebrating Baby Bear and can't wait to meet him!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment