Friday, April 19, 2013

Baby H: Elephant Themed Couples Baby Shower

This past weekend, my friends Becca and Steph threw a couples shower for us.

Walking into the room for the first time was one of my favorite parts of the day. It was a elephant themed shower and every detail of the shower was incredible.  They went above & beyond our expectations and did an amazing job on the shower!


We ate and drank {Beau smoked a brisket & it was SO good!}


We opened gifts {with Chloe's help}

 
We cut into the cake and had lots of sweet treats to enjoy!


I will cherish these memories forever! Thank you ladies for hosting a shower for Nick & I and welcoming our baby into this world! I can't wait to watch all our little ones grow up together and be close friends like we are!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment