Thursday, April 18, 2013

Baby H: 33 weeks



How far along? 33 weeks.

Baby Size: Baby H is 17 inches and 4.25 pounds. The size of a pineapple.

Total weight gain: 35+ pounds. {I love when people say that I'm all baby - the belly must be taking away from my double chin!!}

Maternity clothes?  Since we're not finding out the gender of the baby - I haven't bought very many clothes for the baby {only sleepers & onesies} - so I think I've been making up for it by buying lots of clothes for myself! This week decided I've bought too many maternity clothes and returned a couple of things - maxi dresses {4}, jeans {2} and tops {2}.
 
Sleep: Sleep isn't very good on the weekends for some reason. I moved to the couch both Friday & Saturday night because I couldn't get comfortable in bed. But I don't have an issue with sleep during the week. I still wake up twice a night to go to the bathroom, but I fall right back to sleep afterwards.
 
Best moment this week: Baby shower!! I feel so blessed to have such a great group of friends to celebrate the upcoming arrival of Baby H!

 

Miss Anything? Bending over/moving normal/working out/pre-pregnancy body.
 
Movement: Movement is something that has freaked me out lately. Is the baby's movement normal? What is normal movement? Just when I think I haven't felt the baby move in a while...I feel something. The baby is definitely more active at night than in the morning {I have a feeling s/he'll be a night owl & not a morning person - like mom!}

Food cravings: Nothing.

Anything making you queasy or sick/symptoms:
- Nose Bleeds - Yep...this is still happening.
- Pregnancy hoof - Numb but no pain.
- Pregnancy paw - Numb but no pain.
- Tailbone pain - Some days are good. Some days are bad.
- Trouble sleeping - Some nights are good. Some nights are bad.
- Rib pain - I was in pain early this week, but then my SIL adjusted me {she's going to school to be a chiropractor} and now I feel great!

Gender: Nick thinks we're having a boy & I think we're having a girl. We are 100% set on the girls name. We still haven't decided on a middle name for the boy - so we've been talking about it all.the.time. I don't want to be in the hospital for 2 days trying to decide on a middle name!!

Have you started to show yet: Yeppers - everyone says it looks like I'm about ready to pop!

Mood: After having our baby shower & getting so many incredible gifts from friends & family - I am getting SO excited and it seems so much more real that a baby will be here shortly!!

Stretch marks: Nope.

Belly button in or out: In.

Wedding ring on or off: I can wear it - but it's tight. So most days I just don't wear it.

Labor Signs: No.

Thoughts:

I can not express how grateful I am to Becca & Steph for throwing a baby shower for Nick & I {and Baby H}. They went above & beyond my expectations and the shower was amazing! I feel so blessed to be surrounds by such great friends and we got so many great gifts for baby!!

 
I kept wondering when this nesting phase was going to kick in...and I can say that it's here and I'm SO excited. I love making lists, checking tasks off, cleaning, organizing - everything that is included in the nesting phase!! On Tuesday night, I spent 5 hours in the nursery - putting away gifts from the shower, organized the dresser drawers {with changing table items}, hung the curtains and started organizing the closet. I know there's a lot more to do, but it feels good getting so much done!!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment