Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Things I'm loving {for baby}

As I  search the internet for all things baby - I am seeing a theme of items I am loving. Things I never would have thought twice about before.

Elephants. Really?!? I never thought I'd see the day that I thought elephants were so cute! But now, I find myself searching the internet for all things elephants - prints for the nursery, blankets, hats, hooded bath towels and toys. I don't want to have a theme in the nursery, so I won't be adding a ton of elephant items but I'm sure I'll have a few things around the room.

How cute are these elephant prints?!?

 

 
So many adorable blankets!!
 

 
 
 
And other fun elephant items!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gray & Aqua. If you can't tell from all the items listed above...I'm in love with all things gray & aqua. I originally wanted to have apple green as an accent color in the room, but I'm drawn more & more towards the aqua color instead!

Burp Clothes. The homemade burp clothes from cotton diapers are SO cute! All you  have to do is pick out fabric and sew them onto a cloth diaper - luckily, I have a MIL that has experience making these!!!




Onesies with applique.  Do you know how hard it is to find gender neutral clothes? I've been able to find some onesie, sleeper and sleep sacks - but not many. In my search, I came across white onsies with appliques and fell in love. They can be made with different animals or details on them - in any fabric - so they can be gender neutral.



 
 
I'm sure as I continue to search the internet, I'll find other items that I love. And I have a feeling my checking account is going to be in trouble...
 

1 comment:

  1. Those are the same elephants Kia had in her nursery! I love them!

    ReplyDelete