Friday, February 22, 2013

Nursery Notes 5

Sunday.
I didn't start out as bright & early on Sunday morning. We went to church, dinner with Nick's mom and stopped by to visit Chloe & Baby Abey. Nick was going through withdrawals since he hadn't seen them in over a month! Chloe is such a big girl - she's almost fully potty trained and was wearing her big girl undies!! And I can't believe how big Baby Abey is already {he's almost 6 months} - he's starting to army crawl and wanted to move all over the place!!

**All dressed up for church**
 
 
When we got home - we were ready to start on the nursery again. Nick started putting the first coat of paint on the closet while I worked on putting together the new night stands for the master bedroom {I might post more on this later if they turn out}.
 
 
So glad to get rid of the ugly yellow color!
Note to other home owners...don't paint your closets the same color as the room - it's alot of work to repaint the room & the closet for the next owners!!
 



 
After painting the closet - we were ready to put together the last piece of furniture for the nursery. The chest of drawers only had 6 drawers {and we were experts by this time} so it only took alittle over an hour to assemble.
 


 
I was so excited when the last drawer was installed and the room was rearranged!
 



 
I'm loving the look of the nursery so far - so clean and simple. I feel like the gray walls & white furniture work well together - and once I get the fabric in the room it'll look even better!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment