Thursday, February 13, 2014

Water baby

This winter has been long & cold!! I'm so ready for nicer weather. But until then, we have to find different things to do with Kimber inside. Last weekend, we took her swimming at the hotel in town.
 
She loved kicking her feet as I pulled her around! However, she wasn't a big fan of laying on her back. There were 2 people in the 4 foot section doing aerobics, so I had to stay in the 3 foot section with her. Which means I was in a squat position most of the time. My thighs were burning by the time we got out! Next time, we'll bring a floaty she can sit and play in!
 
I was a little sad when I put her in her swimsuit. I got it on clearance at Target last fall and bought a size 12 - thinking it would fit her this summer. But it's fits her now and she's not even 9 months!! How can my baby girl be wearing 12 month clothes already?!?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment