Thursday, February 13, 2014

Kimber's Valentine's Day Card Box

We had some extra time this past weekend, so I ran into Hobby Lobby to look around and Nick sat in the car with Kimber while she was napping. I didn't have a list of things to get - I just hadn't been in there so long that I felt the urge to go and browse. After wandering around the store for 5 minutes, I realized that I could make a Valentine's box for Kimber's daycare party. I picked up a cardboard heart box, scrapbook paper, a couple stickers and ribbon.  I had already designed it in my head and hoped it turned out just how I envisioned it.
 
It took me about 30 minutes to make and it turned out exactly like I wanted! I was going to put an opening on the top, but decided against it. I had a feeling I would mess it up and ruin the entire thing. Plus, this way - I can use it as a keepsake box for her.
 
After making the Valentine's box, I realized how much I miss crafting & being creative. I haven't had much time to do stuff like this since Kimber was born. But her birthday is a little over 3 months away, so I see lots of crafting in the near future!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment