Friday, February 14, 2014

14 Days of Hearts: Day 14

Outfit 14: Today is the big day!! Happy Valentine's Day!!
 
These jammies are from the Carters holiday line at Walmart. I didn't get a chance to take a picture of her before bedtime, so we did it this morning. Usually Nick gets her out of bed {while I'm downstairs pumping} and sits her on our bed while he gets ready. She's pretty good about entertaining herself until he's ready and brings her downstairs for her bottle. Also, at 8.5 months - we're still able to sit her on our bed and leave her since she's not moving yet!
 
 
This top is also from the Carters holiday line at Walmart and the tights with tutu and headpiece are from a boutique {Pumpkin Patch} in Ames. They usually carry a couple holiday outfits that are a little different than what at the other stores in Ames {which mostly all carry Carters}.
 
I've been taking these pictures in the morning before daycare. Which means I don't have the best lighting. So I try to brighten them up the best I can, but I'm not an expert so they don't always turn out the greatest! Nick bought me the photo editing software Lightroom last weekend {Happy early Valentine's to me}, so I'm hoping to get it set up and learn to use it soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment