Tuesday, February 11, 2014

14 Days of Hearts: Day 8

Outfit 8: This is one of the only outfits I paid full price for at Target. I thought it was cute when I picked it up, but it's even more adorable on her! And the aqua chew beads are a great accent color. I received the beads as a gift at one of my baby showers and this is the first time we pulled them out for her. I made the headband for her 6 month pictures {which I realized I haven't shared on the blog yet!}
 
I take a lot of pictures of Kimber. I mean, a lot. Not all of them are good. Some are blurry. Some are too dark. Some are too bright. This first picture might not be perfect, but it's one of my favorite pictures I've taken of her! It melts my heart to just look at it. I love how she smiles with her whole face and how her eyes light up!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can we talk about Abrahm's smile in these pictures? I don't get the chance to take a lot of pictures of him because he is all boy & always on the move. He doesn't want to stop for pictures. But he looks so adorable in these pictures. His smile reflects his personality perfectly - playful & happy.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment