Thursday, January 10, 2013

Baby H: 19 weeks

 
 
 
How far along? 19 weeks

Baby Size: Baby H is 8.5 oz and 6.0 inches. The size of an heirloom tomato.

Total weight gain: 16 pounds. Watching the number on the scale go up is hard. I've been watching my calorie intake & walking on the treadmill and it still keeps going up faster than I would like it to! I thought I'd gain 25-30 pounds during this pregnancy, but now I'm thinking it'll be closer to 40 {GULP!}. Did I mention I am the matron of honor in my sisters wedding - 4 months after my due date!?!

Maternity clothes? Yep. I finally broke down and ordered several maternity  tops/bottoms/dresses - luckily the spring line is coming out and I could get winter clothes on sale. I was getting tired of wearing the same outfits every week and I needed more options.

Sleep: No issues with sleep.

Best moment this week: The crib & fabric were delivered and I'm loving them both!!! Now time to pick out the paint color for the nursery!  {the color is alittle off in this picture - the fabric is red & not pink}
 

Miss Anything?  I really wanted to have a drink this week while watching the Packers vs Vikings game...a vodka tonic with lime sounded so good!! I settled for water.
 
Movement: I didn't think I was feeling movement, but then I realized about 30 minutes after I eat - I feel something in my lower belly. I came to realize this must be the baby moving. I can't wait for the movement to be stronger!! {I know I'll be eating my words later in this pregnancy when the kicking baby is keeping me up all night!!}}

Food cravings: I'm not sure if it's a craving - but I've ate an apple and/or orange almost everyday of this pregnancy. Since I've gotten pregnant - I have a 10am & 4 pm snack and fruit is my typical snack of choice.  Something new that I've been wanting a lot of - pancakes. I never ate pancakes before I was pregnant, but now they sound so good! I only allow myself to have them on Saturday mornings.
 


Anything making you queasy or sick/symptoms: Still feeling fine. I have entered the bloody nose stage. It's awesome {not}. I've also been feeling the round ligament pain - it hasn't been that bad, but I can definitely tell the uterus is stretching.

Gender: Not finding out.

Have you started to show yet: Yep - the belly just keeps getting bigger!
 
Mood: Now that I'm showing & wearing maternity clothes, my friends & family have set dates for our baby showers and I've started planning the nursery - It's getting SO real and I am SO excited!!!

Thoughts: We have our 20 week ultrasound on January 15.  We're SUPER excited to see Baby H on the big screen!! Nick still thinks he's going to be able to determine if the baby is a boy or a girl - but that's not going to happen!!

The daycare search has started...and it's not going very well. I live in a small town and there aren't very many options for day care providers. There is one daycare center and it's full {I'm 2nd on the waiting list}. The in-home daycare provider that I was given a  good recommendations for is full.  Looks like I'll have to call the other 2 providers in town to see what is available?!?

My sister has started on the invites for my family shower and it's getting me excited for April to be here!! She's keeping most of it a secret, but she did share the shower invites with me and they're super cute!!

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment