Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Our special time together

By far, my favorite part of the day is picking Kimber up from daycare. She's always in a good mood and gives me the biggest smiles when I walk through the door!
 
I've changed my work schedule to 7am - 4pm, so I have more time with her in the evenings. She typically takes a 20 minute cat nap in the car and once we get home she is ready to play!  This is our special time together before Nick gets home from work. Sometimes we play, sometimes we nap, sometimes we shop and sometimes we just hang out & give kisses. Whatever we decide to do - as long as we're together it's perfect!
 
Last night I snapped some pictures while we were playing in her nursery.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is her "Really Mom?!? Are you done taking pictures yet?" look.
 



1 comment: