Thursday, May 23, 2013

Baby H: Blayner baby shower

A couple weeks ago, Ann hosted my college friends baby shower for me.

This wasn't your typical 'play shower games and eat dainty little sandwiches' type of shower. Nope, that's not us. Instead - we painted pottery while drinking wine {except for me!}, had dinner at Ann's house while drinking wine, opened gifts while drinking wine and then headed back to my house for more wine and a slumber party with all the girls.

I had a great time at the shower and it was nice to catch up with everyone!!



We enjoyed wine & snacks while we painted pottery.


I made a grey with green polka dot piggy bank for the baby.
 
 
Everyone enjoyed painting the pottery...well, except for maybe Beth...she was pretty stressed out by the end!!
  
 
The finished products!!
 
 
Next we headed back to Ann's house for dinner & gift opening.  
 
  
I didn't get any pictures from the rest of the night...but we all had a great time staying up late & catching up with each other!!  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment