Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Snapshots of our Lives: Holiday Addition 2014

Our December - Holiday Addition!!
 
I LOVE Christmas jammies!! I think I bought 10 pair for Kimber this year, which is progress since I probably bought twice as many last year!!
 
 
I even bought some new jammies for myself and a Christmas CD. Who am I?!? I never used to wear pajamas, but now I put them on the second I get home from work. And I usually boycott all Christmas music, I blame it on the fact that I worked in retail and had to listen to it for 3 months before Christmas. But now? I love listening to it!
 
 
Lots of snuggling in our jammies!

 
My sister bought Kimber these Santa slippers last year and we found them when we were unpacking the Christmas decorations. She wants me to put them on her every night...even though they are way too small!! Santa may be bringing her a new pair in her stocking!
 
 
She is such a good mommy to her babies.


All dressed up for church.



 
After church, we made a gingerbread house. Kimber ate a tootsie roll and was over it. Chloe had much more fun decorating the house with me!
 

Along with going overboard on the Christmas jammies, I go overboard on Christmas books. She is at the stage where she is really into books. She'll sit on the floor and look through all the books. But whenever I ask her to get a Christmas book for me to read to her, she picks the Santa Face book. It's her favorite. 




I bought a reindeer shirt to go with these pants, but when I went to put it on her...it just didn't look right. So instead - I threw some layers on her. Nick said she looked like a mini me in this outfit!
 



More snuggles on the couch in our jammies. It never gets old.




And another night of snuggles...pretty sure this could sum up our December.
 




Great Gramma & Grampa gave Kimber this Little People's Castle for her birthday and it's one of her favorite toys right now.
 


We had most of our gift bought since early December, but waited until 3 days before Christmas to wrap them. I'll learn one day to get the wrapping done ahead of time so it doesn't take hours to do in one night! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment