Monday, September 22, 2014

Baby Doll Love

Kimber has started playing with baby dolls lately. I should say baby doll - no plural - because she only has one doll. Oops, mom fail I guess. But I figure it's so close to Christmas that she'll get plenty as gifts and I don't need to run out to buy her more.
 
Yesterday, I was in the kitchen and she was playing in the living room. I heard her "talking" to someone, so I snuck up on her to see what she was doing and she was taking her baby for a ride in her car. It was TOO cute!
 
She also said 'baby' for the first time this weekend! On Saturday morning, we went to Bizarre Bazaar {vendor fair} in Iowa Falls and when she saw a baby - she pointed to it and said 'baby'! Since then, she's been saying it non-stop!
 
 Looks like I have a little mother hen on my hands!
 













No comments:

Post a Comment