Friday, August 8, 2014

Roma + Kimber = Best Friends

 These two melt my heart when I see them together.
 
Every morning when I drop Kimber off at daycare, she can't get to Roma fast enough to give her kisses.  Traci is usually nursing Roma when we walk in, but the second Roma hears Kimber's voice - she's done! She wants nothing to do with eating because she wants to see her best friend!
 
They both light up with huge smiles on their faces when they see each other.
They flap their arms and squeal with excitement.
 
Every night before we leave daycare, they have to give each other kisses.
 
It's the cutest thing ever! 
 
 
I saw these shirts on etsy and instantly knew I had to get them for the girls!

The only thing that makes me sad about their friendship is knowing they will not be going to the same school {since we live in different towns} but I'm sure we'll still have play dates when these girls are older! 

No comments:

Post a Comment