Thursday, December 13, 2012

Baby H: 15 Weeks



** I might need to find a new photographer - Nick doesn't like taking my pictures and he's not very good at it **
 

How far along? 15 weeks
 
Baby Size: Baby H is 2.5 oz and 4.0 inches. The size of a navel orange.
 
Total weight gain: 10 pounds.
 
Maternity clothes? None. I went shopping at Target to find new winter clothes, but I'm not big enough to fit into maternity clothes. I bought leggings and tops with an empire waist instead and they look much better on me.
 
Sleep: Sleeping fine.  
 
Best moment this week: Sending out our Christmas cards from Nick, Deanna, Jayde AND Baby H!!! 
 
Miss Anything? Cold meat sandwiches – I used to eat deli meat a couple times a week so I can’t wait to have a sandwich after this pregnancy!
 
Movement: No movements yet.
 
Food cravings: No food cravings.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: No sickness.
 
Gender: Not finding out {but hoping for a BOY}
 
Have you started to show yet: My stomach continues to get bigger but I still don’t feel like I’m really showing. It tends to be bigger at night {when I’m taking my weekly pictures} so I’m sure I look bigger than I feel.
 
Mood: Sleeping fine, no movement, no food cravings, nothing making me sick – this pregnancy has been pretty drama free so far! I hope it stays that way!
 

Thoughts:  
We have our 16 week appointment next Tuesday and I can’t wait to hear the heartbeat again!
 
We’ve started talking about daycare options. We have pretty limited options - there is one daycare center in our town, so we’re hoping they have an opening when it’s time for Baby H to start daycare. As an added bonus our friend’s girls go to that daycare, so baby will already have “friends” there!
 
Nick refers to Baby as Wubba – it started as a joke and it stuck. Every morning when he gives me a kiss goodbye, he also says “Bye Bye Wubba” and touches my belly. It melts my heart because I know he’s going to be such an amazing father. 
 
Sometimes I feel like Jayde {our black lab} knows something is going on. She usually sleeps at the end of the bed on her bed, but a couple times last week she slept on the floor next to my side of the bed instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment