Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Baby H: 14 Weeks




How far along? 14 weeks
 
Baby Size: Baby H is 1.5 oz and 3.4 inches. The size of a lemon.
 
Total weight gain: I think it’s around 8-10 pounds; I try to stay away from the scale!
 
Maternity clothes? None. I’ve been wearing leggings/tunics/cardigans every day, so I’m not sure when I’ll have to start wearing actual maternity clothes
 
Sleep: Sleeping has not been an issue. I get up in the middle of the night 1-2 times a week to go to the bathroom, but only if I drink a lot of water before I go to bed.  
 
Best moment this week: Working on ideas for the nursery – can’t wait for it to all come together!!
 
Miss Anything? Club sandwiches!!
 
Movement: Nothing yet, but I can’t wait to feel movements in the next couple of weeks!!
 
Food cravings: No cravings – although I do eat more sweets and carbs than I did before I was pregnant. But I try to balance it out with fresh fruits & vegetables.
 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I’ve had no sickness with this pregnancy so far!! {{lucky me}}
 
Gender: Not finding out
 
Have you started to show yet: I still feel like I just have a beer belly, but I can tell it’s getting bigger {and harder} every week.  
 
Mood: Since I haven’t had any pregnancy symptoms {sickness or extra tired} and I’m not fully showing yet – sometimes I wonder if everything is going okay. Funny how I almost want symptoms, so I ‘feel’ pregnant!!
Thoughts: I started on Baby H's scrapbook last weekend. I'm hoping to get the monthly template pages complete before the baby gets here, so I can stay up on the scrapbook. {But I haven’t finished my wedding scrapbook yet, so that’s not a good sign!}
 
I haven’t really had any desire to work on the nursery yet. I have some ideas floating around in my head, but with the holidays and my busy time at work coming up…I’m not sure when I’ll have time to start buying items and putting the room together.
 
I LOVE getting“congratulations you’re having a baby” cards in the mail from our friends & family. It means so much to me that they are taking the time to send us a special note.
 
Nick really wants to find out what we’re having, but I don’t want to at all. I love the idea of the surprise.






 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment