Monday, December 14, 2015

Our Christmas Card 2015

 
We had our family pictures taken in September {before harvest started and I could actually get Nick to show up} - so I had plenty of time to look at Christmas card designs.
 
Since we had picture taken at the farm, I knew I wanted to go with a rustic feel with the card. I searched all the typical card sites and loved the Rustic Monogram design I found on Snapfish. I mean, what's more rustic than wood, right? Plus, it has the name rustic in the name.  
 
I typically like one big picture on the front of the card, but since I had so many great pictures of Kimber's big smile - I had to go with multiple pictures on the front of the card. Seriously, that smile melts my heart!!

The front of the card:
{Even Jayde made the card this year!!}


The back of the card:
 

 I'm really happy how the cards turned out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment