Friday, December 11, 2015

Halloween 2015: Carving Pumpkins

I've been doing horrible at updating this blog lately, so I need to catch up on some fun events in the Hoversten house! I also need to pull my big girl camera out more - cell phone pictures are more convenient, but definitely lack in quality!
 
I wasn't planning on carving pumpkins with Kimber this year, but when Gramma suggested it - I was onboard. Mostly, because we did it at her house and I didn't have to clean up the mess at my own house!
 
This was probably one of my favorite Halloween outfits that Kimber had this year! I actually ordered this same shirt (on clearance after Halloween) a size bigger, so she'll have it again next year!
 
 
Chloe did great - she cleaned out her pumpkin & told Gramma how she wanted the face carved. Abey wouldn't touch the pumpkin guts and I ended up cleaning it out for him! Kimber did pretty good cleaning it out, but needed my help to get it all out. {GROSS}
 
 
  
Gramma did basic faces on her pumpkins, but I thought Kimber would love a Mickey Mouse face since she's obsessed with him!



I'm pretty sure my Mickey turned out more like Tigger or Fozzy Bear?!? HA!!



Next year, I'll stick with the basic jack o lantern faces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment