Friday, December 11, 2015

Halloween 2015: Daycare Trick or Treating

The last two years, I have picked out Kimber's Halloween costumes. But this year I didn't really have any ideas on what I wanted her to be, so I went with what she loved - Mickey Mouse! Since she's a girl, most people thought she'd want to go as Minnie Mouse but nope. Everytime I asked her, she said Mickey. So that's who we went with!
 
She wasn't too sure about the costume the first time we put it on her. But after trying it on a few times, she would dance around the house singing "My Mickey dress" and loved wearing it!
 

The day before Halloween, she wore her costume for daycare when they went trick or treating on main street in Jewell. I took the afternoon off work to help get the kids in their costumes, take pictures and help with the trick or treating. It was so much fun seeing the kiddos in their costumes!
 
Getting eight kids to look at the camera & smile is not easy!
 

 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment