Thursday, October 3, 2013

Kimber's 3 month pictures {part 1}

I had to reschedule Kimber's 3 month pictures twice due to the weather. The first 2 days we had scheduled were 100+ degree days and I wanted to get some outside pictures. Third time is a charm and it was a perfect day for pictures. And the pictures turned out so much better than I expected!! I love love love them!!

I decided to do her 3 month pictures at our house. I wanted to do interactive pictures with her {feeding her/reading to her/playing with her} since I knew 3 months is a tricky age to get good quality pictures. Of course, I did my research {aka - pinning on pinterest} to get ideas on what type of pictures I wanted taken and couldn't be happier with the final product!

We took pictures in our master bedroom, her nursery and outside on our acreage. There are too many to put in one post, so I'll split this into 4 separate posts.

We got her pictures taken the day before the big Iowa/Iowa State game and she was in her Iowa gear when Caleb {our photographer} got to our house, so he took a couple pictures of her supporting the Hawkeyes! Gramma Hoversten made her ruffle butt diaper cover and it was so adorable! We received the burp cloth from "Aunt Jane" as a shower gift.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment