Monday, March 25, 2013

Baby H: {Maternity Picture Ideas}

We have our maternity pictures this week, so of course I've been searching the internet looking for ideas! We'll be using the same photographer that did our engagement & wedding pictures and our family pictures last fall -  so I'm not worried about the quality of the pictures at all! And honestly, he'll have enough great ideas that I probably am wasting my time looking for ideas!
 
I have a few outfit ideas for pictures and I'm hoping they come together. I'm planning on Nick wearing something he already owns - jeans and a button down shirt. I'd really like to wear a dress and add fun accessories - I have two dresses to pick from a this point so I just need to decide on the accessories. Knowing me, I won't decide until the last minute...and I'm sure I'll buy a few more items that will make my decision even harder!!

 
Dress Option 1 {via}
 
 
Dress Option 2 {via}

I'm watching the forecast closely and I'm hoping that we'll be able to do some outdoor pictures! Here are a couple pictures/styles that I like and hope to re-create.

Pictures of Nick & I together:

 

 
 
 
 
 Me & the belly pictures:
 



 
Belly shots:
 

 

 
And maybe one or two pictures with Jayder since she's so excited to be a big sister!!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment