Thursday, March 7, 2013

Baby H: 27 weeks

 
How far along? 27 weeks

Baby Size: Baby H is 14.5 inches and 2 pounds. The size of cauliflower.

Total weight gain: 25 pounds. 

Maternity clothes? All maternity clothes. All the time. I was still wearing some of my pre-pregnancy leggings, but those are starting to get too uncomfortable so I bought a couple more maternity leggings to wear. 
 
Sleep: I may have finally hit that "not sleeping well through the night stage". I'm not getting up to go to the bathroom, but I wake up every couple of hours and lay there for 30 minutes or more before I can fall back to sleep.

Best moment this week: Lots of great moments this week!! Finding my outfit for maternity pictures, picking up the rest of the items for the nursery at Ikea, ordering the glider & ottoman for the nursery and getting a delivery of 10 cute little sleepers for the baby. I can't wait to see the baby in all these cute little sleepers!
 
Miss Anything?  Being able to move normal. Nick laughs of me because whenever I move, I make grunting noises. Getting off the couch seems to be getting to be more of an event these days!!



Movement: Movement every day.
 
Food cravings: Nothing in particular.

Anything making you queasy or sick/symptoms: The usual - bloody noses & pregnancy hoof.
Gender: Not finding out. This week's wives tales to predict the gender of the baby - Dad's Weight: If Dad gains weight, its a girl. If his weight stays the same, its a boy. Nick's weight hasn't changed since I've become pregnant. Based in this wives tale: it's a boy.

Have you started to show yet: I had a co-worker ask when I was due and said my belly looks huge already!! {Atleast he said my belly looked huge and I don't look huge everywhere else} I have a feeling with being so short - my belly is going to be ginormous!!! 

Mood: Tired. I feel like I'm always on the go and don't have time to relax and now with getting less sleep than before - I'm feeling more tired than normal.

Stretch marks: None.

Belly button in or out: I've given up on figuring out what's going on with the belly button.

Wedding ring on or off: On.

Labor Signs: No.
 
Thoughts: 
Nick & I traveled to Minnesota this weekend to attending a Christmas get together with the Schuler side of the family. It's always nice to spend time with my family since I don't get to see them very often. On Sunday, we went to Ikea to return the broken piece for the shelving unit in the nursery and I was able to pick up some final pieces for the nursery - frames, curtain rods, etc. We also went to the Mall of America, so I could find some maternity clothes. I found a couple cute items at H&M {love that store!} and Destination Maternity. Now, I'm ready for spring to be here so I can wear my cute new clothes!!

Not sure if I need 3 maternity dresses for spring, but they're all so cute I couldn't pass them up!!

I'm  starting to feel more & more pregnant. It's getting more difficult to bend over and to get off the couch - and I'm sure it's just going to get harder as my belly continues to grow! And after last weekend - being on the go and not getting much sleep {and walking around Ikea & MOA for 6+ hours} -  I've noticed that I'm getting tired easier. Trying on clothes was exhausting - you'd like I just got done running a 5k because I was so drained!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment