Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Muffins with my Monkey: Daddy's Special Birthday Breakfast

Every morning, Nick & Kimber sit in the chair together. Snuggling & watching tv until it's time to go to daycare. Nick will fill up her sippy with milk, she'll run over to the chair and wait for him. Sometimes grabbing the Iowa blanket on her way over, if it's not already laying by the chair.  They'll snuggle together, while she drinks her sippy and they watch cartoons on IPTV.
 
I know Nick loves this time with Kimber. And during harvest season, this might be the only time he sees her during the day since he's usually still in the fields when I put her to bed at night. 
 
I wanted to make this time special for him on Saturday morning since it was his birthday. Nick calls Kimber 'his little Monkey' and I found the perfect birthday card to him from her, so I thought of 'Muffins with my Monkey' as a breakfast theme. {I LOVE a good theme}.
 
Along with the birthday card, Kimber & I bought a book they could read together while snuggling in the chair, Daddy's favorite kind of orange juice, milk for Kimber and muffins/donuts for breakfast. It might not seem like much...but Nick loved it and he said it was the perfect gift. Time with his baby girl.
 














No comments:

Post a Comment