Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kimber's Easter Basket

With Easter being less than a week away, the only thing on my mind is what I'm putting in Kimber's Easter basket. 
 
Yes, I'm that anal. Yes, I searched pinterest for ideas. And yes, I made a list of what I wanted to include in her basket before I went shopping. That's who I am.  
 
I ordered her Easter basket a few months ago and have already bought most of these items. I just have a few last minute things to pick up and then it'll be finished!
 
{oh, and ofcourse she'll know the true meaning of Easter as she grows up but at 10 months, I don't think she'll understand this year so it's more about the Easter basket for her}
 
I'm sure I'll get plenty of pictures of her basket on Easter morning, but here is what I plan on putting in her basket this year:
 
 
Easter Basket {RileyReigh}
 
Easter board book {TJ Maxx - also here}
 
Cabbage Patch Cutie {Walmart - also here}
{I thought it was a rabbit when I bought it. Now I see it’s a dog. Oops.}
 

Doll/Toy {Kohl’s}
 
Sippy Cup {Kohl's}
 
Puffs
 
Snack Catcher {Walmart}
 
Bibs {Target}
 
Pajamas {Kohl's}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment