Thursday, April 24, 2014

Easter Weekend Wrap-up {Saturday}

Even though I was exhausted most of the day, Saturday was such a fun day! We played in the back yard, had a nice Easter meal together, relaxed on the couch, walked to the park, enjoyed ice creams treats and made s'mores by the fire pit that night. Kimber fell right to sleep when I nursed her at 8, so I thought I was going to have time to hang out with my family {with a drink} by the fire pit, but after just an hour she woke up and it took awhile to get her back to sleep. By that time, I was so tired that I called it a night since I knew the Easter bunny would be coming bright and early Sunday morning!

 
Kimber adores her cousin Lexi. Lexi is so good with her!! 













 
The only way I could get Kimber to take her morning nap was by holding her. So we hung out on the couch while the older girls entertained us.




Kimber loved being pushed around in this car. I'm thinking it'll be a good 1st birthday gift!!




 
Ice cream treats after the park! She gets her love of ice cream from her Daddy!




Ready for bed! She got these cute jammies in her Easter basket from Auntie Allysha. So cute!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment