Saturday, January 11, 2014

New toys for Kimber & Mom

If you know me, then you know I love pictures. I bought a 'fancy' camera about 2 years ago and have been learning how to take pictures ever since. I'm not an expert at all, but I love capturing special moment of family & friends. I've thought about taking a photography class to learn how to use my camera, but I haven't signed up for one yet. Maybe someday.  I've heard great things about the Canon 50mm f/l.8 lens and have been wanting it for awhile now, so I put it on my Christmas list this year.  I've been playing with it since Christmas Day, trying to figure out how to use it and not have blurry pictures.  Luckily, I have the perfect model for my pictures!

Kimber has really started to love her jumperoo. She's a jumping fool in it! On New Years Eve, she jumped in it for close to an hour. Which made her really tired and she slept great - win!

Side note - It's really hard to get good pictures of a baby jumping up & down! I had to wait until she was taking a rest to capture these pictures. And when I'd say her name to have her look at me, she'd get excited and start jumping again!






For Christmas, we gave Kimber the Fischer Price Laugh & Learn Crawl Around Car. I wasn't sure how much she'd like it and was concerned about the size & how much space it would take up in our livingroom. But she loves this car!! She will sit in it and play by herself for long periods of time.





1 comment: