Friday, November 15, 2013

My whole world

These two are my whole world. I could sit back and watch them for hours. Sure I love playing with Kimber myself, but there is something about watching them interact that melts my heart. Before we had Kimber, I knew that Nick would be nothing less than an amazing dad. But actually seeing him so hands-on makes me realize how lucky I am.
 
 
Nick has been working long hours this harvest season. Most nights getting home after Kimber was in bed. The first thing he'd do when he got home was go to her nursery & give her kisses. He'd stare at her and say how she's such a cutie patootie. I love looking at him when he's looking at Kimber. I can see the love in his eyes.
 
 
We were lucky enough to have a couple of nights that he made it home before she was in bed. He was exhausted when he got home from the farm. But instead of laying on the couch & relaxing - he wanted to spend time with Kimber. Playing on the floor with her. Feeding her. Giving her a bath. Reading to her.
 
 
I thought I loved him on our wedding day.
But it's nothing compared to how I feel when I see him with our baby girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment