Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kimber's First Halloween

I'm not a huge Halloween fan. But when you have a baby that all changes! Any excuse to dress her up every day for a week - I'm in!! I found cute outfits to put her in for the week leading up to Halloween.

 
Sunday: Day One "Boo"
 

Monday: Day Two "I'm a little scaredy-cat"
 

 Tuesday: Day Three "skeleton"

 Wednesday: Day Four "skeleton"

 
 Thursday: Day Five "My First Halloween"

On Halloween Day, we went trick or treating in Alden with Gramma, Allysha, Chloe and Abey. Nick was in the fields, so he wasn't able to go with us. We only went to a few houses - Uncle Kelly, Mary Kate, Fran, Dave & Tara, Great Gramma Hickethier and Great Gramma & Grampa Hoversten.

Kimber & Great Gramma Hickethier
 
Love this picture of the kids together! 
 
These aren't the best pictures of Kimber & Chloe together - but just look at the way Kimber has her hand on Chloe and Chloe is holding Kimber. Melt my heart!
 
 

Nick was done with fieldwork by the time we made it to Great Gramma & Grampa Hoversten's house. He was so excited to see Kimber in her costume! Treat or Treating must have been exhausting - she passed out in Daddy's arms!




 
We had a great first Halloween with Kimber and I'm already thinking about costume ideas for next year! And picking out her "week of Thanksgiving" outfits! Yep, I'm 'that' mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment