Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nursery Notes 8 - Final Nursery Reveal

I was going to post the final nursery reveal before the baby came - but then Kimber decided to come a week early and I since then I've been busy with feedings, diaper changes and all things baby!!

I still have a couple things I want to do the finish the room and to personalize it- throw pillows, a rug, a sign with her name, canvas of Kimber's newborn pictures - but I'd say the nursery is mostly finished.  AND I love how the nursery turned out!! It's very close to what my vision was when I started the nursery planning process!!

Before we had Kimber, I would sit in the glider and take it all in. Now, I sit in the glider during feedings and love the room even more because we have a baby in there!!

I was going to use green as an accent color in the room, but once the room started coming together - I realized that the aqua/turquoise color worked well with the chevron fabric.

I found the aqua "K" at TJ Maxx -before I even knew we were having a girl {our boy name did not start with a K} but I bought it anyways because it fit the room perfectly!


 


I made the bunting out off all the fabric that we used in the room & I love how it turned out! The spaces in the wall collage are going to be filled in with canvas prints of Kimber's newborn session. 

 
Below is the same view but with the changing pad {my MIL made the cover to match the room} and side table.
 
I wasn't sure what I wanted to put above the crib {I didn't want anything too heavy that might fall off the wall}. The paper lanterns and tissue poms were a perfect addition to the room!

 
I found this cute basket at TJ Maxx - it'll work great as a toy basket in the room.

 
With so many baby items - I wanted to make sure the closet was well organized. I even made tags for the baskets in the closet!
 
Since we didn't find out the gender of the baby, we didn't have many clothes - besides sleepers & onsies - but the closet is now full of cute girly clothes!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute nursery and so well organized!!!

    ReplyDelete