Friday, March 27, 2015

Kimber's Easter Basket 2015

As a Type A mom, the only thing on my mind this week is what to put in Kimber's Easter basket. I've done my Google & Pinterest searches and I've came up with a mix of goodies for her!
 
I will be using the same RileyReigh basket as last year.
 
 
OMG - look at that cute little nugget! I can't believe how much Kimber has changed in the last year!! This Easter will be so much fun. I can't wait to see her during the Easter egg hunt this weekend. But I'm not sure how getting her up & ready for sunrise service will be...that might not be as much fun. 

Here is what I plan on putting in her basket this year:
 
Easter books {here} and {here}
 
 
 
Coloring Book {here} and Crayons
 
 


Sidewalk Chalk
 
 
Gazillion Bubble Machine {here}
 
 
Puppets {here}
 
 
Pajamas {here}
 
 
I've ordered everything online {since I live in BFE} and I'm hoping it all gets delivered  on time! I'll probably find a couple of other things - stuffed kitty, candy and maybe an outfit - but for the most part this is what she'll have in her Easter basket.
 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! My boys have gotten sidewalk chalk & bubbles EVERY year from EB!

    ReplyDelete