Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter 2015: Easter Egg Hunt

I missed the Easter Egg hunt in Alden last year since I was out of town on a girls' weekend. But Kimber wasn't walking at that point, so I really didn't miss much. I was excited to go to the hunt this year because I knew she would have a great time finding the eggs! She did not, however, have fun standing next to the Easter bunny!!
 
 
We met Aunt Allysha, Chloe, Abey, Aunt Paige and Gramma at Aunt Deb's house and we all walked down to the park. The hunt was over in less than 15 minutes! They had a great time looking for the eggs and they each found a camouflaged egg which meant they won a prize! Abey won a BIG stuffed frog, Chloe won a ball and Kimber won a princess nightlight. We did a switcheroo between the girls and Kimber ended up with the ball and Chloe got the nightlight. And they were both happy!
 
 
We found Henry & Nana Sheri at the egg hunt!
 
 Aunt Paige gave Chloe a little pep talk before the big hunt started.
 
 
And they're off! Kimber had so much fun finding the eggs!!
And I took WAY too many pictures of her while she found the eggs!
 
 
Chloe did a great job on her own find the eggs.
 
Abey wasn't sure what to think about the Easter Egg hunt.
I think he'd rather be on the farm with the men!
 
And more pictures of Kimber finding the eggs...because I'm that mom who takes too many pictures!
 
 
Opening their eggs to get all the candy!
 
 
Henry won the stuffed pink bunny!
 
Abey won the big stuffed frog, but Kimber was having fun carrying it around!

No comments:

Post a Comment