Thursday, March 20, 2014

Kimber's 6 month pictures {part 1}

Since we're getting ready to take Kimber's 9 month pictures, I figured it was time to get her 6 month pictures up on the blog!!
 
We went to Caleb's studio for her 6 month pictures. The night before our photo session, the heat went out in the building so it was really cold when we first got there. Of course the first outfit I put her in was a romper, so she was pretty cold!! It took her awhile to warm up, but after she did - she was happy and ready for the camera.
 
I've seen so many pictures on Pinterest of babies in lace romper & pearl necklaces and I knew I wanted to do it for Kimber's 6 month pictures! I made the headband to match the romper and I love the way the pictures turned out!
 



 
This picture {below} is one of my favorites!! I plan on making it into a canvas for her room.



No comments:

Post a Comment