Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas 2013: Starting Traditions

As we enter the holiday season, I want to establish family traditions with Kimber. One of them being picking out Kimber's annual ornament together. Several of my friends have an entire Christmas tree full of ornaments they received while growing up. I don't have that and want my kids to have this memory. We will pick out an ornament that represents the year {events that took place/hobbies they have/sports they play} and give them to the kids when they have a place of their own.
 
Last night, we went to the mall to pick out her first ornament and visit Santa!
 
I ordered the leggings from an etsy shop and love them!!
 
 
We picked out an ornament from the kiosk in the mall.
 
 
 
I wanted to get a picture of Kimber with her ornament, but all she wanted to do was eat it!
 
 
 
Next we stopped by to visit Santa. It wasn't too exciting since she didn't know what was going on. She didn't smile for the pictures, but she didn't cry either. So I'd say that's a win in my books!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment