Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Kimber's newborn pictures

We had Kimber's newborn pictures taken when she was only 8 days old.
 
We went to our usual photographer - he has taken our engagement, wedding, maternity and family pictures. Although, his specialty isn't newborn photography - he did a great job!!
 
I'm not a super frilly type of girl, so I didn't go all out with bows & headbands for her first pictures.  Nick's sister made Kimber this elephant hat {with a pink flower} and I love how the pictures turned out! She looks like a girl without it being overdone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I thought we might be able to get some naked baby pictures, but Kimber likes to be swaddled and doesn't like to be cold so we weren't able to get any.
 
But look how cute she is all bundled up!!
 
 
 
Mommy & Baby Kimber - melts my heart!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment